Position Summary: Completing repetitive administrative tasks involving: · Opening and sorting incoming mail and contracts
· Bulk checking of all contracts and verifying they are complete and ready to be sent off to correct dealership
· Logging contracts into the system.
· Prepare contract packages for funding.
· Prepare contracts for shipping to scanning.
· Responsible for outgoing mail.
· Miscellaneous administrative tasks.
High school diploma or equivalent experience
Type & Amount of Experience
Ability to follow instructions and learn skill important
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position
Previous clerical experience helpful
Good oral and written communication skills
Demonstrated team player
Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) is helpful; must be able to learn – track and create reports, data entry
Proficiency in keyboarding skills expected
· Standard office environment including sitting while performing computer work
· Some walking to different areas of the department as duties require
· May include delivering paperwork or stack of items